This weekend i was finally able to begin filming at the college campus of UF or university of Florida. So many things went wrong during this trip however the reasoning is valid. To begin with the first few recording scenes mean to be on the bus. I was only able to get 1 scene for the bus. This was due to the reason that everyone one was busy doing their own thing but also sleeping because it was a ling car ride including my self. Considering it was to dar I couldn't do the nighttime scene i had paned however my friend recorded my shot of my morning scene. That was 1 out of 12 shots however i did 2 takes in 2 time periods which means i could replace the night time shot. Now giving a totel of 2 out of the 12 shots i needed for this music video. This was helpful however with the trip being so busy and the conditions I had I just couldn't shoot any more. Now for the part where I actually had to record myself. At UF walked around its football stadium which took about 10 to 15 minute...
Finally, in today’s production clock, it’s more so a journey of self-discovery. Now that I have photos prepped and videos, chosen, I should’ve now have to focus on the actual planning and proper way. I will be doing this commercial I started with googling. What are the best aspects of commercials. I saw that usually, they tend to be around 10 to 30 seconds long, which was also given to us by her teacher, and I decided to look at a bunch of other commercials for inspiration. I decided to look at Super Bowl commercials because that’s a big thing here in the United States of America, and they have some of the best commercials with the highest budget. I saw that commercials tend to give something funny to interest you. For example, I saw a commercial featuring the main character of Clueless or the two drug dealers in Breaking Bad. They sometimes give examples of ethos to make it more interesting. However, if you don’t have a celebrity to go into your commercial, they also have different th...
What a day! I finally got my filming done though not without some setbacks. It all started with getting in the film mentality starting off with costumes.I went through so many different outfits even if it was ment to be causual. I want to choose the first thing that meant casual like I’m not sure I have it but I obviously was trying. I also want to say like I was putting effort. To like I’m to get out of my pajamas and film. I had to also look for location because I know I was gonna do it in my backyard area which also has a nice area which also connects to a gulf course.I wasn’t technically going anywhere however I want to make it seem like it was more than what it was. now when it comes to actual filming that was the best and worst part. it was the best because first reason it was so calm and nice. I put the music on to the song from my music video in the backyard. I really got to let loose while I recorded a few things I got to listen to the song if I could ju...
Comments
Post a Comment