production blog: Final countdown

Today is another boring production blog. I don't have much to say because I am still just doing credit animations. This is the least interesting part of the project for me. It is really just drawing credits with Flipaclip. Flipaclip is a good app that helps make it easy. But I don't enjoy this task very much. I would rather be doing more video production.
However, I have a problem that is delaying my progress. My delivery won't be here until March 4th to March 9th. It contains some equipment and materials that I need for my video. This is very frustrating because this project is due on the 15th. I don't have much time left to finish it.The only good thing is that I have finished all my credits and I know what scenes I want to do. I have planned them out in advance. Now I just need to do the scenes and put them together. But I can't do that until I get my delivery.So, for my next production blog, I will focus on finding free music. I need non-copyright music for my video to give a scary effect. I want to create a suspenseful and thrilling atmosphere. I have some ideas of what kind of music I want, but I need to find the right sources.After I find the music, I need to start putting everything together in one place. I need to organize my files and folders. I need to make sure I have everything I need for my video. Then I can immediately start shooting production.Finally, I need to find a website to edit everything on. I need a good video editor that can handle my footage and effects. I also need to sync the music with the video. I want to make my video look professional and polished.This is how I plan to finish my project. I hope I can do it on time and meet the expectations. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My pitch blog