Production blog: more animation

my primary focus was on the credits, as I had mentioned earlier. Specifically, I tackled the challenging task of creating the director's credit, especially considering my emphasis on animation. Much like my approach to the title slide.I opted for a dark red color scheme with blood splatter effects. It was a meticulous process. taking approximately half an hour, resulting in a total of eight slides. I realized that this quantity was sufficient, providing a pace of two slides per second.


Moving forward, I also dedicated attention to crafting credits for the producer. However, I encountered a minor hurdle in needing to locate the name of my producing company. This will be a priority for the next session. Despite this, today's work was notably productive.though not quite as much as yesterday's achievements. Nevertheless, I am successfully getting the more crucial and significant components of the project solidified. Today, I worked on the credits for my animated project. I spent half an hour making the director’s credit with a dark red and bloody theme. I made eight slides, which I think is enough for a good speed. I also started on the producer’s credit, but I need to find the name of my company first. I will do that next time. Today was a good day, but not as good as yesterday. Still, I am happy with my progress on the important parts of the project. In all despite this time crunch I feel like I am handling what to do quite effectively. And tomorrow is just a day a way a day to work hard and lock in.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My pitch blog