Editing is over

 Today was final edititng day. I finished record in everything else so naturally editing came last. I started with cap cut which allowed for an easy editing. I started by rewatching all the shots i took. I did this since i re she multiple scenes i need to know which one was best for the film. Next i started gathering and choosing order. I know since i had everything in the storeyboard. However i may have made some changes due to cut in scenes. I cut scenes due to the amont of time it was. Just like how movies have cuts my short production did as well. With this it had the same scenes as the storyboard but some cuts. The hardest part was adding in my credits because i was now over the 2 minute mark. Due to this I now had keep on cutting. I’m just glad as much as i had to cut it had many examples and detailed scenes . So i was able to cut and keep the plot line for the beginning of the story. Putting it together it began to look quite nice. After shooting everything I doubted my self. When seeing everything together I decided that it wasn’t that bad. I was really glad I was able to get this over with. And after such a nice nd stressful production all that is left now is input.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My pitch blog