Final blog: parents are needed

For my final production blog, it was mainly output from people around me. Some of my friends laughed. I mean that is to be expected they’re my friends and this is a $10 budget quality. Some of my friends got scared by my amazing acting skills. And another one of my friends did both. I didn’t say my friends are not the best critiques. They’re just really nice people. I realize I need someone who is stricter well tell me the truth. So regrettably I went to my parents. My mother and my father so they can give me the best opinion for this project. To see what can I do to fix this last minute to make this production get me a passing grade. had to reshoot the entire thing. Though a little bit frustrated yes. However, do I think the inspiration that I learned from my parents today were needed also yes. my one regret is not coming to them sooner for this aid needed in this project. And all all I know is that European history is not looking too good, so I really really hope that it pass this exam. After finishing everything I was worried about 3 things. One a quick reediting it wasn’t that bad so it’s not that big of a deal it was just a few scenes replacements. To whether my acting was as good as the first time I did it. And three is as good as other kids to my class. I did this project alone. Acting skills are only so good.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My pitch blog